Situations arise when owners need to re-home their pet or the pet of a loved one. The Network is happy to provide the following assistance:
- Immediately give the pet water and food if available.
- Contact SaddleBrooke Patrol at 520-825-9814 to report the found pet and check if it has been reported lost.
- Take pet to Mesquite Veterinary Hospital, 15999 Oracle Road in Catalina to check for a microchip at no cost.
- If you can't hold the pet for a few days, contact friends to see if they can help.
- Post a Found Pet poster on bulletin boards at the Dog Park, the Mini Mart and in the area pet was found.
- Post to free web-based Lost & Found: PawBoost.com
- Contact Carole Rossof at 520-850-3592 or email@example.com for additional support.
If we can't find a foster, you can bring the pet to:
- The Humane Society of Southern Arizona, 3450 N. Kelvin Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85716, Phone: 520-327-6088 You must schedule a drop-ff appointment. The Network will pay the surrender fee with prior approval.
- Pima Animal Care Center, 4000 N. Silverbell Rd., Tucson, AZ 85745. Call their Pet Support Center first at 520-724-7222.
The Network CAN advertise the pet on:
- Network website, Facebook Page and Nextdoor.com
- Petfinder.com and other online services (bulletin boards, rescue websites)
- Network News (our Network newsletter)
There is a $40 donation for this service.
Finding a new home for your pet through the Network can take at least 1 - 3 months. Please consider this when planning to re-home your pet. Contact Carole Rossof at firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-850-3592.
The Network CANNOT:
- Take ownership of the pet OR
- Foster the pet.
If you have found a pet, here are some things you can do:
SaddleBrooke Pet Rescue Network